Monday, October 26, 2009

Last 24 Hours

If I was told by the bird on my shoulder when I wake up in the morning that I was going to die in 24 hours, I do not know what I would do. If that did happen I would star early, as fast as I possibly can so I can do what I would want to do for the rest of my life, which is in 24 which are not much. But I would use all of my time wisely not wasting it and mourning it, but basically having fun. I start with me waking up at 6:00 in the morning.
So how I would start it is I would tell my mom and family what is going on and start by going to by Beatles rock band, because I have always loved the Beatles and always wanted that game. After we get that I and my family should start playing it and have tons of fun for about 1 hour so I don’t waste any time for something else.
The next thing I would probe ply do is I would go and hang with my family (over my house) and invite some friends and have tons of fun with, them to bring all my favorite foods, and if they don’t know them than I would tell them. We would probe ply talk about the good times we had at family reunions and the times they spent with me. All of this would probe ply 6 hours. I spent more time with this is because I love to hang out with my family because it makes you feel very warm and loved which is what I like the most.
So now it is 1:00 p.m. and I have much time left before its time. How I would spend the rest of my time is I would travel to Mackinaw city, because its my favorite city in Michigan, I would spend my time walking in the in and out of my favorite stores. Going to Mackinaw and spending my time there this would all take about 10 hours, OH! And also I would go in the beaches and the lighthouse that is there. After walking on the beaches, going in the lighthouses, going in and out of my favorite store I would go back home which would take 4 hours. Now I am home and family and I is going to bed. The next morning my family finds me dead on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment