Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 things i am thankful for this thanksgiving

*One of the things I am thankful for of thanksgiving is being with my family and my friends, also to have good food.
*also I am thankful for all the really good food that my mom makes, the turkey, squash, green bean casserole, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato, and many more really good food.
* Also all of the good times that we have with mom making lots of jokes and my brothers who are also really funny. So my family is a good addition to thanksgiving, also life in general.
*another is the family cooking, we all get together to cook for thanksgiving, all of us have many fun times when we are cooking like making fun of somebody when the screw up a recipe.
* one thing is the cleaning, I am very thankful for my mom not having us to help her with the cleaning, she doesn’t let us clean because we also ways screw something up when we do it.
* Another thing would be to thank mom for all the effort that she puts into all the stuff she does for us.
*My mom would be one of the major things to be thankful for because she does so much for to let have a good thanksgiving.
*one thing I am really thankful, the most wonderful food during thanksgiving is my mom’s green bean casserole.
*also the people that come over is something to be thankful for.
*last thing that I am thankful for is the movie night which is were we watch movies all night long, that’s a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment