Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rules

1. Always be respectful to others.-how I can come to fallow this is that if you are respectful it pays off in the future. What I mean about that is if you respect someone than they respect you back and that also leads to friendship. I believe in this because respect is a really good thing to have. It also can build trust with other people if you respect them. So I will always be respectful to other people and family members.
2. I always am confident.-I strongly believe in being confident because it helps you. It rises yourself esteem a whole lot because you know you can do something. When I am having a tests in a class I always am confident, and it seems to work. I came to fallow this because one of my teachers always said to be confident, and I did and it really worked. So I am confident about everything.
3. When you make a mistake learn off of It.-if I do make a mistake then I always learn off of it. Like when I do something wrong I will learn that it is not something to do in the future. I really believe in this is because it something everybody does in their lives making mistakes but people learn about those mistakes all the time. How I came to believe in this is because everywhere you go, like a school or your home someone will always tell that you learn from your mistakes. It is always really good advice to fallow.
4. Live life to the fullest- live life the way you think is right but in the way you are going to ruining it. Like I am going to the job I want and all the fun stuff that I will do as an adult that I could not do as a child. I believe in that because I think that life is for having fun. Life is one of those things that you can’t waste; it is the most important one not to waste. So live life the way you want to and have fun.
5. Be honest- Be honest to everyone because it is a thing that builds trust. When someone trusts you they can rely on you and you can rely on you. If you are not honest then your parents do not trust and than if you are in trouble and you tell them the truth they will not think it is the truth and you will get in trouble. I believe in this is because that same thing happened to me. So I am always usually honest.
6. I never cause a problem that I can’t fix. - If I cause I problem that I can’t fix than I am spreading rumors and gossip. Gossip and rumors are one of the most leading causes of making people hate and despise you in a lot of ways. I believe in this because it has happened to me were someone spread rumors about me and I got really mad. Also I have spread some gossip which I regret a loot. So now I always never cause problems about other students and teachers.
7. I am always organized- I am usually organized in school and outside of school like my home. School is where I need to be organized the most because it is a really good idea. When I am organized I can find my homework and my projects that I need to accomplish. This is why I always do my homework and have some good grades. I believe in this because it helps me in every way It can.
8. Never do drugs- I will never do drugs EVER because it’s extremely bad for you and it does nothing good for you. If you notice most of the people who do drugs are usually in jail because they get caught or they do some crazy stuff to get more. Drugs also cause some of the most horrible diseases to you. Its addicting and people will do anything to get more of it even kill someone if it is really bad. I believe in this because it is something my mom tells me, she tells me all the disadvantages of doing them.
9. Accept other people instead of ignoring them- accept other people because if they are lonely you need to make them comfortable. If someone is new in a class they don’t know anyone, so I usually introduce myself and try to be friendly. Most people ignore them and then they feel left out. I believe this because I have done that to someone and I regret it. So I made a rule that I would not do that again.
10. Be kind to other people – it is good to be kind to people because they give you the same thing. If you are nice to someone they are nice to you back. I always try to be nice in every way I can. I believe in this because I would for people to be nice to me so I am usually nice to others. So one of the things to live by is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment